Kanga Care Wet Bags are a standard size wet bag, except instead of being flat (like an envelope), they are HALF MOON shaped to allow more volume. This design is EXCLUSIVE to Kanga Care. This wet bag will hold up to 12 to 15 diapers and inserts. The Kanga Care Wet Bags have color matching, heavy duty zippers that are easy to grab. The zipper is placed on the front so the top of the bag functions as a lid. There is a strap on top that can be opened by an industrial strength snap so that the bag can be attached to a stroller handle, door knob, or other ideal hanging place. Visit www.kangacare.com for further information. Kanga Care uses a water resistant polyester TPU which is solvent-free polyester fabric that has been laminated with a thermoplastic polyurethane using a heat bonding process, not chemicals. This process is low in toxicity and is better for the natural environment then traditional PUL.
Key Features of the Kanga Care Wet Bag:
- Holds up to 15 nappies and 15 inserts
- Barrier Seam Sealing
- No "gluing" nor "ironing" to seal seams.
- Seams are physically sealed away from moisture!
- Heavy duty, easy to grab & zip!
- Color matching YKK Zippers
- Cold rinse.
- Hot wash - add the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size.
- Cool rinse.
- Tumble dry low, or lay flat to dry in indirect sunlight.
- Do not use laundry additives such as bleach to wash Kanga Care products.