Toki Market is farm-to-table fashionable! Your toki green thumb will show through with this fabulous farmer’s market situated on a background of pale yellows and greens. Scoop up bundles of the organic fruits and veggies imprinted on the background amidst the toki friends perusing the home-grown goodies. If your sweet tooth is hankering for a treat, check out the bustling booths with donuts and chocolate galore. Once you’ve loaded up on your sustainable snacks, get ready for a picnic on the gingham picnic tablecloth lining in a delicate pale lilac. Keep your precious produce secure with brushed silver hardware including a sunflower on double zippered bags, as well as a special collectible character zipper pull on every bag. Mother earth will be so happy when you check out this new tokidoki x jujube print available.
You will simply love the style and organisation of this handy handbag nappy bag! Deceptively spacious, yet small enough to not get in your way or be too heavy. Perfect for baby-wearing and comes in a variety of fun and classic prints.
- Pockets – Zippered closure on main compartment; Mommy pocket; 2 bottle pockets with Thinsulate by 3M
- Fabrics – Lightweight changing pad included; Light-colored lining; Agion-treated interior resists bacteria, mold and mildew; Teflon-treated exterior resists stains
- Straps – Adjustable shoulder strap with memory foam shoulder pad and grip underneath
- Hardware – Metal hardware
- Extras – Crumb drains; Machine washable; Limited lifetime warranty
This classic hobo-style bag is sure to become a staple of your wardrobe, both while your baby is still in diapers and long after. There are plenty of pockets to keep your's and baby’s stuff organized, and a zippered closure at the top keeps it all safely inside. When your little one has outgrown diapers, simply remove the included changing pad to get even more space for your own belongings.
This gorgeous floral pattern embodies the look of a watercolor painting, and it is so pretty that you would almost expect to find it hanging on a gallery wall rather than on your arm. Delicate pink blossoms and forest green leaves stand out against a soft blue-gray background.