The Lil Joey is a newborn nappy designed to fit from approximately 1.8 - 5.5 kgs. Kanga Care brand cloth nappies are the ORIGINAL and ONLY cloth nappies uniquely designed with the patented leak protection technology of dual inner gussets. The inside of each nappy is designed with 2 gentle inner gussets, a double barrier that channels each leg. There is no chance of escape for even the messiest of messes! The Lil Joey takes special care with a snap down front for sensitive cord care during those first precious days. The Lil Joey is the simplest of nappy systems on the market for a newborn baby. The internal soaker is 4 layers of thirsty microfiber that have been permanently sewn into the core of the diaper, no stuffing required. The Lil Joey is waterproof and requires no cover. Kanga Care uses a water resistant polyester TPU which a is solvent-free polyester fabric that has been laminated with a thermoplastic polyurethane using a heat bonding process, not chemicals. This process is low in toxicity and is better for the natural environment then traditional PUL. One of the most important decisions new parents face, just got easier!
- Before first use, wash nappies once.
- If cord stump is still present, snap down the cord care feature.
- After cord stump has healed, cord snap feature may be un-snapped. Chose whichever snap settings fits your newborn the best.
- Fasten diaper to baby!
1. Cold rinse
2. Hot wash: add the recommended amount of detergent for the appropriate load size
3. Cool rinse
4. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry in indirect sunlight.